- Parts for Braumeister
- Parts for Grainfather
- Stainless steel equipment
- Sparge and recirculation
- Barrel Accessories
- Cockpit for probes
- Stainless steel fittings
- Spare parts & Accessories
- Not just beer
Chiller tube for cooling fermenters with 1"1/2 clamp connection. With this chiller it is possible to cool the fermenting wort for those who use for example a 14 gallon SS Brewtech fermenter but who are making a minibatch, therefore the original cooler does not get to be submerged.
- Length of cooling tube 30cm/11,8", diameter 20mm/0.78"
- Hose connector for glycol inlet/outlet pipes diameter 12mm/0,47"
- The cooler must be mounted making sure that the arrow printed on the clamp is pointing upwards, in this way all the air is expelled and there are no losses in thermal transmission.
- The glycol outlet tube is marked and is the straight one up, the tube bent downwards is the inlet tube.
- All stainless steel, pickled by immersion, electropolished, passivated by forced immersion for more than three hours.
- Individually tested at a pressure of 9bar/130Psi.
Gasket and clamp not included but available
Clamp 1-1/2" silicone seal