- --NEW-- Instruments
- Parts for Braumeister
- Parts for Grainfather
- Trub Stopper 400 microns
- Tecnological cap for barrel
- Shovel whirlpool
- Hop Basket
- Springer (bazooka)
- Cockpit for probes
- Thermal probe
- Vision, measurement, control
- Sparge and recirculation
- Ball valves inox 3 pcs
- Adhesive seal silicone Food Grade
- Threaded fittings inox ISO-4144 E EN 10241
- Silicone gasket
- Silicone tubes
- Various parts
- Spare parts
Dissolved co2 analyzer
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
New CO2 saturation level indicator, designed and made by BacBrewing™
Solid, robust and extremely precise.
Transparent to see all the measurement phases thanks to the decarbonization chamber made of pyrex (5mm thick) and 1 liter of capacity.
The level is the result of an algorithm and it’s processed combining the reading of temperature and pressure values via a pt100 probe and a digital pressure sensor with a centesimal precision.
You can choose between °C/F - bar/PSI
Instantaneous and continuous visualization of the result in g/liter and volumes with centesimal resolution
Wide HMI/PLC Touch screen display by Mect Italia
A piezo capsule is used for the decarbonization with a 40kHz vibration in low voltage.
5 languages available: IT, EN, DE, FR, ES
You can choose the duration of the whole test, of the vibration and the pause between vibrations.
The gauge is already calibrated and ready to be used. The calibration of the correction factors of the probe and the digital pressurestat is done via a certified high-precision thermometer and a certified high-precision pressure gauge. Complete with precision certificates and instruction manual.
Preset with safety automatic discharge when pressure reaches 4,5 bar / 65 PSI (not modifiable)
Easy to use.
In the instruction manual you will find all the possible settings and step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis.
The gauge works like this:
- Thanks to the inlet valve for the CO2, coming from a tank linked to the connection, equalize the pressure between the fermenter and the vase.
- Open the beer inlet valve: the beer won’t enter because the pressure is the same in the vase and the fermenter.
- Lightly lower the pressure in the vase with the outlet valve to allow the entering of the beer.
- When beer comes out of the outlet valve, let it drain for a little while and then close the beer inlet valve
- When the display reads 0 bar/psi of pressure, close the outlet valve
- At this point, push the start button to begin the analysis
- The result will keep change until it stabilizes, so we recommend to wait until the end of the test
Built on request only, available in about 20 working days from order
Purchase procedure: Choose what CO2 and beer inlet valves you need and put the item in the cart. The purchase method available for this product is only bank transfer. Perform the transfer of 50% of the total amount. When the product is ready to be shipped, the settle request will be sent. Once the remaining 50% is paid, the invoice and the product will be shipped. In case of cancellation, the advance payment will be returned with a 5% deduction. The warranty period starts from the invoice date
Watch the VIDEO